Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day

My hubby has a way of making every holiday so special for me. This Valentines Day was no different. He mentioned that I should take the day off and other than that he would say much about what he had planned.
Now let me say, I have a love/hate relationship with surprises. It drives me crazy knowing something is planned but not know what it is. AND I drive my husband crazy with all the questions I ask, trying to figure out what the surprise is. But when the time comes for the surprise, I'm like a little kids.. utterly excited.
The day before valentines day, I woke up to these beautiful flowers, a card, and a balloon. I'm not a fan of chocolate so this to me was the perfect gift! I have always felt you can't celebrate without balloons. I'm not sure why that is, but I've always felt that way. So coming down the stairs and seeing my gift totally put a smile on my face.
Aren't they beautiful!!
Well, Valentines Day rolled around and I he had another surprise for me! He bought me this for my office.
I was so shocked... I had been wanting to redo my office, and still plan to but wanted to get out of debt first before I bought anything. I'm still in shock!! And I have been enjoying it everyday!! We finished the night off with a wonderful dinner at the Olive Garden. It was so special and exactly what I had wanted.
Jeremy is such an amazing man. Everyone that meets him, loves him. I don't think he has a single enemy. He's the kindest, most loving man I know! And I am the lucky girl he fell in love with!

No comments: