Sunday, February 20, 2011

Office Makeover Inspiration

I have been spending a ton of time in my office designing for Peasley Design Studio. I have had more success than I ever imagined when I started designing and anticipate that this is only the beginning. When I started designing I thought it would be a great stay at home job, when we decided to start a family. And at the rate it's going, it will be a great job. If I decided to stay home. But I want to have a place that is more of a studio than a home office. I want a place that I feel inspired in. Which leads me to my office makeover. While browsing the internet I found this picture and fell in love with everything about this room.
Isn't it beautiful!! I found it on one of my new favorite sites... Decor Pad
Now my office currently holds no resemblance to this beautiful studio, but I hope that by the end of the year it will. I absolutely love the desk and have been searching high and low for one similar. I have a decorating dilemma already :( I love the openness of the desk, but where do you put the computer? Just sit it on the floor? That would just look silly? How would you hide it, if you were using a writing desk like the one above?

3 comments:

Learning to Love said...

Can't wait to see it finished! I am back to blogging! It is a little more private for our family than Facebook. SO, I am excited to follow along with your life happenings again! :)

Faith Peasley said...

I can't wait till it's done either. It's a work in progress right now... I'll be sure to post pictures when it's picture worthy! :)

Learning to Love said...

Have you ever thought about finding a desk that you like in any color, and then painting it black?