Friday, February 18, 2011

Priorities

If you want to make good use of your time, you've got to know what's most important and then give it all you've got.
-Lee Lococca
The past few months I have spent a lot of time thinking about my life. I have so many amazing opportunities ahead of me and I know I can succeed in any of them. It's simply a matter of, which path do I want to take. I go round and round with different ideas, but I just want to make the best one for my family. One that I will look back on and think, I picked the right one.
I love working for Farmers Insurance. I have been blessed with an amazing boss, and am constantly learning new things. I enjoy being able to see my progress and know that I am only limited by myself. What I mean by that is, I have the luxury to decide how much I would like to make, and I must make it happen. And EVERYONE needs Insurance!!
Then I have my Design Studio. I enjoy having a creative outlet, something that is mine. At times it can be difficult owning you own business, but I LOVE it. I love that it's all mine. Something that I started from nothing. I love waking up in the morning to an inbox full of design request. God continues to bless both of my ventures! It amazes me... But it shouldn't. I mean He is God after all.
When faced with multiple amazing opportunities how do you decided which path to follow? Do you ever worry, that you'll look back and wonder... what if? Would love any input you may have!!
until next time... xoxo

No comments: