Monday, February 28, 2011

Shower Season

Whether it's for a new baby on it's way or a soon to be bride, it's officially shower season. Which is so exciting because that means we have lots of reasons to celebrate. This past weekend I hosted a Baby Shower for my brother and his girl. She wanted a dinosaur themed shower, and I was up for the challenge. I had so much fun planning all of the little details and can't wait for my nephew to be here! I designed these invites for this special shower. I'll post pictures soon with all the details. They are on my camera still.
I also had the honor of attending a special Bridal Shower on Sunday for a friend of ours who will be getting married in May. Everything was so beautiful and detailed. I love showers that are full of gorgeous details!
In between hosting a baby shower and attending a bridal shower, I somehow fit in the time to go and inspect 9 homes for my job at Farmers Insurance, complete a business card order, and put in an order to the printers for these fun shower invitations. Needless to say it was a productive yet exhausting weekend. But I am so thankful that in a time when work is scarce, God has blessed my family so much and continues to do so.

No comments: