Saturday, April 2, 2011

The sun is shining!

It has been so beautiful around here. Its finally starting to feel like spring, and I am loving it. It always amazes me how a little sunshine can change your whole mood. A few weeks ago, I thought it would never stop raining... So I am LOVING the change.
Besides the weather changing, we have had some big changes around our house as well. Jeremy, has been thinking about going back to school for a while, and recently signed up. He is working towards becoming a Paralegal, and I couldn't be more proud. Funny how things work out. I had always dreamed of working in a law firm, and my husband always thought he'd be an insurance agent. But we both couldn't be more happy with the path God is taking our careers. I love building my career and enjoy seeing myself challenged to achieve personal goals I've set for myself.
I hope you all have been able to take some time out of your day, and enjoy the beautiful sunshine.

No comments: