Monday, August 20, 2012

just a little fruity..

I'm always looking for ways to spice up my eating habits and eat healthy. Now don't let that fool you, I still eat out plenty and have lots of areas to improve as far as that goes. But I recently found an idea on pinterest and had to give it a try. I loved it so much, and it was so simple I had to share. How I had never thought of something this simple and yummy is beyond me..

Flavored Water with Fresh Fruit.. or if you want to be fancy I hear people call it Spa Water or something like that.

Get a pitcher along with a bunch of yummy fruit. I used Melon, Peaches, Apples, Strawberries and white nectarines. I didn't expect the apples to add much flavor but thought after sitting in the flavors it would be yummy to eat.. and it was! 

I mashed the fruit a bit to let the juices blend, then filled it with ice and water. It didn't taste like much when I first made it, so I popped it in the fridge for an hour or two... And that did the trick!


Enjoy! Summer is almost over.. and this drink screams SUMMER! 

No comments: