Thursday, September 15, 2011

SkinnyTaste

Yesterday I was trying to find a recipe that I could make with all the garden fresh tomatoes I was given recently. My brother and his girl are great with keeping plants alive. I on the other hand was not given that gift. Pasta sounded yummy and while searching for recipes I stumbled upon www.SkinnyTaste.com. Previously my goto website was allrecipes.com since I am able to see what others said about the recipes before trying them. I am so happy to have found such a great resource! Not only is the food yummy but most of the recipes seem to be pretty easy, which is right up my ally.
I made this recipe and I'm sure I will be making it again.
I have found lately that after working 40 hours being in the kitchen just doesn't excite me, so we always seem to default to eating out. Simply for convenience sake. I'm hoping to start using this website to help me get back on track!
I'll try and post some of my favorites from the site as I try them.

No comments: