Thursday, May 5, 2011

Joining the Gym

I never thought I would join a gym. Not for any reason specifially. I just prefer running outside. For me, it's too easy to just stop if you're on a treadmill but if you are outside and running... well you still gotta get home! My husband on the other hand, has always been pretty loyal to the gym. He works out daily and seems to enjoy it. Recently I have become so busy with working that I just don't have a ton of extra time to go and do stuff with my husband. We don't even have kids right now... so how you Mom's do it all. I'm amazed. With his membership coming up for renewal it was the perfect time for me to jump in, get healthy, and give us a set time everyday that isn't work related. I know this probably sounds pathetic but it's us. We aren't perfect and learning to balance everything in life seems to become more and more difficult. So we are getting creative. :)
I would love to do a marathon with Jeremy one day. He used to run in high school, but that was many years ago... so we'll see how it goes.
One day at a time!

No comments: