Monday, December 15, 2008

6 Months

Recently we also celebrated 6 months of marriage. It's amazing how fast it goes by. It's been a wonderful and exciting time and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with Jeremy! I am so thankful that I married a man who makes me laugh like no one else can, holds my, kisses me goodnight and holds me till I fall asleep, loves me for who I am and supports all my crazy dreams, makes candlelit dinners for me to come home to, puts my needs and wants before his, reaches for my hand when were in the car, still calls me baby, keeps me warm when I'm freezing. washes my car, watches wedding shows over and over with me, and loves me more and more each day. Not everyone is as blessed to have such an amazing husband to share the rest of their life with... I can't wait Baby!

No comments: