Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My beautiful & amazing wife! :)

If you've spent any time reading this blog at all, you probably realize that I never take any time to make posts on this blog.  But for once I thought I would take a minute and surprise Faith with a post.  I also don't take too many opportunities to brag on my wife, but she really is amazing.  She will go out of her way to do things for me that are contrary to her personality or things that don't necessarily come naturally for her.  By this, I'm referring to things that she most likely wouldn't want to do, but she does them just to make me happy or with the hope that I will take notice.  Well, I do.  I notice more than I sometimes say.  I also know that more than anything she wants to know that I notice.  Who wouldn't, right?  So if this doesn't say it, I don't know what does!   :)   Lord, bless my beautiful wife and pour your love back into her as she gives unselfishly of herself.  Thank you for the loving heart that you have given her!   I love you, babe!               
                                                      Jeremy

2 comments:

Faith Peasley said...

I love you baby! And so happy to be your wife!! It's almost been 5 months!!

Danielle Bryan Photography said...

Awwwwww.....