Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Jeremy becomes a Pilot

So it's not official but he's started taking Flying lessons. Jeremy's dream ever since he was a little boy was to become a Pilot. So for his birthday I gave him that opportunity. Granted he's still in the beginning steps of it but He was so excited when he got to fly the plane and it made me happy to be able to ride along with him. He was like a little kid in a candy store... I was so happy when the flight instructor said I could go along. It was so much fun watching him learn to fly. I was surprised at how much hands on experience he got for being a first timer. It was so smokey the day went as you can see in the picture..It got worse and worse the higher we went.



1 comment:

Danielle Bryan Photography said...

So cool!!! How fun was that?? So maybe next years birthday, a plane?? It was great seeing you the other day!!